Use the Minnesota State Legislature website to stay informed on issues that affect the practice of architecture.
In 2017 the Government Affairs Committee reviewed the following pieces of legislation, in addition to many others during the session:
- SF1455/HF1538, the Minnesota Common Interest Ownership Act
- SF1457/HF1204, the Labor Policy bill
- SF1809/HF2036, the Community Design Pilot Project
- SF2077/HF2366, moving the Minnesota Historic Preservation Office to the Department of Administration
- SF210/HF892, the Omnibus Bonding ill
- SF1937/HF2209, the Omnibus Jobs bill