Use the Minnesota State Legislature website to stay informed on issues that affect the practice of architecture.
In 2019 the Government Affairs Committee is tracking the following pieces of legislation, in addition to many others during the session:
- SF813/HF726, establishing a legislative stakeholder group to review building codes
- SF937/HF772, modifying public building accessibility requirements
- SF1374/HF153, requiring verification software on all computers for public contractors
- SF806/HF803, establishing a working group on ADA notice to businesses
- SF297/HF1570, creating a Green Roof Task Force Advisory Council
- SF947/HF878, modifying building and construction contract retainage requirements.