Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share a
singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM.
We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and
we're driven by a set of values and a common purpose - to create, enhance and
sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built
into every project we manage and every community we serve. We'll provide you
support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your
passion with us.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
We help shape the world around us - from high-rise buildings to educational,
cultural, research and transportation facilities. Our design process is based on
energy-efficient building systems, and appropriate selection of materials and
form to maximize environmental conditions and long-term performance.
Seasoned Senior Project Manager with public and/or private sector healthcare
experience, positive/current healthcare client relationships and a desire to
sell and lead new healthcare work.
- Responsible for securing, planning, developing, organizing, and
supervising design and construction efforts ensuring both client and project
success as measured by client satisfaction, work quality, profitability, and
internal collaboration efforts.
- Involved in sales planning and sales of our services responsible for
successful client relationships with goal to win more work.
- Responsible for holding entire project team accountable for all aspects of
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Engineering; professional registration
(RA or PE) required.
- Motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
who is a smart and capable business builder.
- 8+ years project management experience including leading/managing large,
complex projects required.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of successful sales experience with a high degree of
- Expert in all phases and aspects of large, complex projects, with team
leadership ability with an understanding of all tasks associated with design,
management, planning and direction of projects and construction document
- Ability to plan, execute and take responsibility for assigned projects.
- Detailed understanding of various regulatory building codes; working knowledge
of current construction materials and methods; thorough knowledge of design
production techniques including computer software required.
- Well-developed and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Previous supervisory experience within a collaborative environment.
- Knowledgeable of applicable project management software.
- Hands on familiarity with project planning/forecasting and control methods
using applicable tools.
- Understands all aspects of project cash flow, revenue recognition and other
key performance indicators.
- Skillful negotiator, adept with various types of professional services
contracts and Owner/Contractor agreements.
- Possesses a deep understanding of the relationship between work product and
- Extensive travel required.
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills
into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people.
It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most
challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that
values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes
AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.