Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share a
singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM.
We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and
we're driven by a set of values and a common purpose - to create, enhance and
sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built
into every project we manage and every community we serve. We'll provide you
support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your
passion with us.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
We help shape the world around us - from high-rise buildings to educational,
cultural, research and transportation facilities. Our design process is based on
energy-efficient building systems, and appropriate selection of materials and
form to maximize environmental conditions and long-term performance.
The Minneapolis, Minnesota office has an immediate opening for a Project
Architect-Healthcare to work a 2-5 month contract assignment.
- Provides primary technical leadership and documentation coordination and
develops design documentation on large, complex medical facilities projects and
directs the work of others, including assigning responsibilities and monitoring
their progress and completion.
- Develops staffing plans / budgets and schedules within the project work plan
and works with the project manager in the development of fee and scope
- Directs teams and mentors staff.
- Deliver complete, accurate and coordinated project plans, specifications and
construction documents within time and budget parameters while satisfying
client, building code and contractual obligations.
- Certify documents as required.
- Develop and communicate to other discipline team members overall project goals
and constraints including client objectives, design criteria, construction and
design budget parameters and schedule requirements.
- Interact and communicate effectively and professionally with other team
members, the client and external agencies.
- Assure execution of and assist with quality control activities for all
architectural and engineering elements on a project.
- Maintain, organize and archive all project related documents.
- Perform construction administration tasks including shop drawing review,
change order preparation and field problem resolution. Develop/direct/coordinate
guidelines for documentation techniques and procedures.
- Participate in marketing presentations.
- Coordinate project technical assignments.
- Prepare technical presentation materials and lead presentation to owner.
- Architectural Degree with a minimum of 11 years in the profession, post
- Experience on all phases and aspects of large and complex scale medical
facilities projects required.
- Advanced knowledge of project design and construction documentation and
construction materials; intermediate knowledge of CADD, Revit and word
- Advanced spreadsheet skills required.
- Basic knowledge of 3D computer modeling and graphic design.
- Minimum 4 years experience in specialized market segment.
- Previous supervisory experience and professional registration required.
- Ability to travel internationally for extended periods of time required.
- NCARB Certification and AIA Membership preferred.
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills
into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people.
It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most
challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that
values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes
AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.