||The Planning and Project Development Division of the Property Services Department is seeking an experienced Architectural Assistant who thrives in a highly collaborative team environment to successfully perform work relating to the facility space management and facility planning.
Best Qualified Candidates will have:
• A degree in architecture from an accredited college or university.
• Architectural registration, licensed to practice in the State of Minnesota in accordance with Minnesota Statutes 4MCAR 7.001-7.022 and Chapter 326.03-53.
• Four years or more of post-registration experience as an Architect including professional experience in project development, preparation of contract documents, construction contract administration, and construction management.
• National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) certification and/or Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification preferred.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of architecture and strategic facility planning programming and schematic design practices; project estimating, budgeting, and scheduling.
Hennepin County offers impressive benefits that include: comprehensive health and wellness package, employee discounts, retirement preparation and saving plans, various insurance protection, family benefits, tuition reimbursement, and more.
To learn more about the position, view the complete posting online and access the online application process, visit our website at www.hennepin.jobs. The position is open until 5 p.m. Monday, October 1, 2012.
Recruiter contact: Leanne.Rajtar@co.hennepin.mn.us
Strong careers. Strong communities.