|Senior Project Interior Designer
|Post Date:||Tuesday, September 25|
|Job Title:||Senior Project Interior Designer|
|Organization:||Life Time Fitness Inc.|
|Description:||Life Time Fitness is currently seeking a Senior Project Interior Designer. The ideal candidate is to have a strong work ethic and must be able to adapt well to change. Upholds the fulfillment of Life Time Fitness' Mission Statement.
- Develops plans and designs for the interior of health and fitness facilities based on the needs of the client. Creates functional and aesthetic designs that help boost productivity, increase sales, attract customers and enhance spaces.
- Responsible for programming/planning the use and layout of space and designing with color, materials, furniture, fixtures, cabinetry, lighting, etc.
- Develops drawing and presentations to communicate ideas. Ability to hand sketch required.
- Assist VP of A & D with internal client group requests by providing intelligence and thought leadership to support their requests.
- Proven success and experience in directing design for multiple New Construction and Remodel type projects capability to understand and implement coordination between project types.
- Oversight of interior design for all assigned new construction and remodel projects for QA/QC and compliance with LTF prototypical standards and industry best practices.
- Work with Project interior Designers and interior Designers to implement approved design directions.
- Initiate, develop, and implement strategies to increase interior design efficiency and internal processes.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Examples of Staff Management
- Coordinate Interior Design project staffing with Director of Architecture.
- Assist VP and Director of Architecture with training, development and mentorship of junior interior design staff.
- Assists VP and Director of Architecture & Design with recruiting, hiring, promotions and terminations of staff.
- Bachelors degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or related field
- 12 years experience in interior design
- 7 years experience in interior design project management
- 5 years in retail, education or health and fitness design &/or architecture
- Demonstration of leadership, development and mentorship of junior staff
- Licensed Architect and/ or Interior Designer preferred
- NCARB Certification or NCIDQ Certification preferred
- LEED Accreditation preferred
Primary Location: : MN-Chanhassen - COR - Corporate
Shift: Day Job
Please apply online at: http://jobs.lifetimefitness.com/job/Chanhassen-Senior-Project-Interior-Designer-Job-MN-55317/2160106/
|Contact Information:||Life Time Casting|
|Misc. Info:||Please apply online at: http://jobs.lifetimefitness.com/job/Chanhassen-Senior-Project-Interior-Designer-Job-MN-55317/2160106/|