||BWBR seeks Architects or Job Captains with strong experience in health care design.
BWBR is a full-service architectural and interior design firm with broad experience in health care, higher education, corporate, government, transportation, and recreation project types. We create solutions that enhance our clients’ organizations through excellent design. Our unique, highly collaborative culture creates a work environment that promotes both personal and professional goals.
We are currently seeking Project Architect or Job Captain candidates with 6 to 10 years of experience working on health care projects.
This opening is an opportunity to make a significant contribution to BWBR’s Saint Paul office. Job responsibilities include:
· Planning and producing construction documents, using Revit and AutoCAD.
· Assistance with all phases of project design and construction, in collaboration with team members.
· Assisting and leading client user group meetings.
· Coordination of projects with consultant teams and regulatory agencies.
This position is ideal for a licensed architect or professionally degreed intern who possesses the following attributes:
· Experience working with a variety of health care projects from planning through construction.
· Expertise using Revit and AutoCAD in all phases of design and documentation.
· Experience detailing building exteriors.
· Creatively use SketchUp, InDesign, and Photoshop for presentations.
· Demonstrated experience coordinating projects with engineering consultant teams.
· Works well in team environment.
· Prioritizes and completes tasks with a high degree of initiative.
· Communicates effectively in person, on the phone, and via email.
· Leads effective meetings by guiding discussions and reaching decisions.
· BArch or MArch professional degree and 6 to 10 years experience.
· Licensure or significant completion of IDP a plus.
BWBR pays close attention to individual strengths and is committed to continually fostering growth opportunities for our staff. We offer a comprehensive benefits program as well as a profit sharing and 401(k) salary deferral plan.