The candidate should have a professional degree in architecture (or equivalent) and at least eight years of relevant experience. Wisconsin licensed architect and LEED-AP certification or ability to obtain within six months required. Proficiency using AutoCAD 2011 or higher and Revit essential. Experience working with healthcare, commercial buildings, government buildings, and school districts managing people and projects; and using Sketchup beneficial.
Responsibilities will include:
• preliminary sketches and designs
• assistance in working drawing production
• business development including client contact, marketing, and monitoring client satisfaction
• some construction administration
• overseeing the technical production of project work, assuring that the work is produced on schedule, profitably, and in conformance with quality standards of the firm and the requirements of the contract as part of implementation of the project plan policy
• meeting the goals and objectives of the annual business plan, including revenue and profitability goals, workload backlog, billing, accounts receivable management
• preparing contract documents including scope of work, project schedule, and fee estimates
• negotiating contract scope, schedule, and compensation with clients and sub-consultants
• being active in civic and professional organizations
• and other general architectural office responsibilities as required.
Project types will involve health care, county and state facilities, schools, commercial offices, retail and industrial buildings.