||BWBR, a full-service architectural and interior design firm with a diverse practice and history dating back to the 1920s, has an opportunity available for professionally degreed intern or recently licensed architect with 4-8 years of experience.
Attributes of the successful candidate will include:
• Shares BWBR’s passion for design, client service, and collaboration.
• Ability to thrive in a team environment.
• Demonstrated design sensibilities.
• Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Experience leading multi-disciplinary design teams.
• Proficiency leading owner and consultant meetings.
• Experience with health care design is desirable.
• Proficiency in Revit.
• Sketch-Up, InDesign, 3DS Max advantageous.
• BArch or MArch degree and 4 to 8 years experience.
• Licensure or significant progress toward completion of IDP.
• If you possess a positive attitude and would enjoy participating in a highly energized, creatively satisfying team environment, then we want to talk to you.
BWBR pays close attention to individual strengths and is committed to continually fostering opportunities for our staff. We offer a comprehensive benefits program as well as a profit sharing and 401(k) salary deferral plan.
We offer a vibrant, professional office setting in the Lawson Commons Building in downtown Saint Paul, conveniently served by multiple bus routes and offering various parking options. With an office of more than 115 people, we provide a work environment designed to engage, empower, and enhance both those we work for and those we work with.