|Post Date:||Tuesday, March 19|
|Job Title:||Specifications Writer|
|Description:||This position is responsible for preparing project specifications, enhancing and maintaining master specifications and determining innovative ways to meet client needs through the construction specification delivery process. Assist project team members in resolving problems related to the use and installation of building materials and products that arise during design and construction phases. Comment on the proposed use of building products and materials, their suitability for the intended application, and alternative products when appropriate.
- Ten years of recent design and construction specification experience required previous experience with large-scale, technically complex projects and multiple clients preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture or related field required.
- Knowledge of CSI principles and construction materials required.
- Specifications certification preferred.
- Professional Registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
|Contact Information:||Human Resource|