||Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH®) is a multi-disciplined firm of engineers, architects, planners, and scientists known for our comprehensive technical capabilities and superior client service, which contribute to Building a Better World for All of UsTM. We've been in business for more than 85 years serving both public and private clients from more than 30 offices across the Midwest, Colorado, and Wyoming.
We are looking for an individual who wants to be part of a team that provides exceptional service to our clients, and we have an immediate opening for an Intern within our Architecture Practice Center located in St Paul, MN.
This position will assist Architects with the design of various projects through the use of computer aided drafting applications.
• Undergraduate (Junior or Senior) pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Architecture, or Graduate pursuing a Masters Degree in Architecture.
• Previous experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
• Previous experience and working knowledge of Revit.
• Must possess a valid Drivers License and be able to provide own means of reliable transportation.
• Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, client consultations, on-site inspections, etc.
• Ability to walk and climb over rough terrain and carry up to 40 pounds.
• Experience with Sketch Up and other 3D software.