||Scalzo Architects, Ltd., a full services architectural firm located on the shores of Lake Superior in Duluth, Minnesota is seeking to hire an experienced project manager to join our team. Our current work includes projects with healthcare, local government, corporate and other commercial facility types.
Desired candidate must demonstrate initiative and ability to contribute to our team focused on innovative design solutions and capacity to maintain project management integrity consistent with Scalzo Architect’s procedures, standards and quality expectations.
The design professional will be expected to provide overall management of a project including design development, construction documents, construction administration, interdisciplinary coordination and primary client contact responsibilities.
Successful candidates must meet the following qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor’s or Masters of Architecture required
• Architecture License preferred
• LEED accreditation preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of project management experience
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD
• Experience using Sketch-Up and Adobe Software
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrate previous work experience with all phases of design and construction administration
• Must be highly organized with demonstrated experience in construction documents; developing complex details; and writing technical specifications
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Desired candidate must be committed to design excellence, sustainability and client satisfaction.
Qualified candidates should email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.