||Collaborate with Development Manager to plan, schedule and manage the real estate development process for new Life Time Fitness centers including site feasibility analysis, obtaining project zoning and entitlements, approvals and permits, closing on property and with construction administration responsibilities.
Candidate must be self motivated, driven and personable with the ability to multitask and function in a fast paced team environment. Must uphold the Life Time Fitness Mission Statement.
Examples of Work Performed
1. Preparation of site feasibility report and executive summary.
2. Preparation and submittal of entitlement, civil and landscape applications.
3. Creating and maintaining overall project schedules.
4. Real estate closing or lease commencement process.
5. Negotiation and creation of project development conditions.
6. Meetings with City staff, officials and politicians as needed.
7. Presenting projects to City, County and State economic development agencies as needed.
8. Scope review of Civil / Landscape construction contracts
9. Quality assurance.
10. Consulting contract management and pay applications
11. Document review for conformance to LTF development and design standards
12. Project close out (as-built plans, 3rd party inspections, etc.) for site related construction.
13. Coordinates responses to Requests For Information (RFIs) and design changes with Civil Engineer of record
14. Creation of project specific site, storm water management, and landscape maintenance plans
15. Developer’s / seller’s work schedule, escrow requests, and development bond releases
16. Life Time’s obligations under both municipal and private requirements and agreements
17. Obtaining approvals for temporary presale office.
4-year college degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
2-4 years related experience
• Licenses / Certifications / Registration: