||BKV Group seeks talented Senior Project Architect with 12-20 years of experience. The candidate must have a well-rounded architecture experience in all aspects of strategic planning, design and documentation with leading edge multi-family housing, commercial and local government clients.
• Works closely with Partner in Charge supporting design and technical tasks for small to mid-scale projects
• Provides the code review requirements and meets with the respective approval body to obtain review and approval of the plans for code compliance
• Plans layout of project and coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval
• Prepares/oversees scale drawings and contract documents for document packages to contractors
• Administers construction contracts and conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with documents
• Prepares project production design and drawings using computer assisted design software and equipment
• Facilitates technical reviews as part of production process
• Directs activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents
• Responsible for working with Partner in Charge to determine project scope, deadlines, and design team budgets and meeting identified deadlines and budgets on assigned projects
• Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
• Maintains effective communication with project team members
• Professional degree in architecture
• Professional registration
• Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
• LEED AP preferred
With excellent benefits, competitive salaries and constant opportunities for growth, BKV Group gives you the tools to realize your creativity.
If you have an interest in working with a diverse group of talented architects and designers, creating exciting environments, enjoy collaboration and challenges; we'd like to talk with you.
Please submit your resumé, a cover letter and work samples to email@example.com.
Please no phone calls