|Project Architect, S&T
|Post Date:||Wednesday, May 29|
|Job Title:||Project Architect, S&T|
- Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
- Assist the Project Manager in directing and managing the project team, mentoring staff, and representing the firm to the client.
- Deliver design sensitive projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to the project.
- Responsible for the technical planning and execution of the project documents.
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years architectural experience, with at least five years of recent Project Architect experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and working on relevant, large-scale science and technology focused facilities.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture required.
- Professional registration required.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Revit experience preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
|Contact Information:||Human Resources|