||RSP Architects is a diverse firm of 300+ staff and one of the largest architectural firms in Minnesota. We are headquartered in Minneapolis at the historic Grain Belt Brew House and we have offices in Phoenix, AZ Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX; Rochester, MN; Bangalore, India; and Tianjin, China. Our accounting department is seeking a candidate to join our team as a Senior Project Accountant.
• Providing project billing services to all of our branch locations. Travel is not required for this position (primary).
• Assisting project managers in the successful management of architectural and related projects including monthly status meetings, reporting, project staffing and other data entry, analysis of project performance and any additional information requested (secondary).
• Reviewing contracts for accuracy and correctness and verifying consistency with project setup, adjusting as necessary to conform to contract requirements.
• Tracking and coding invoices from our consultants for assigned projects, including prompt payment.
• Preparing monthly client invoices based on project manager directions.
• Ensuring project information in Vision (project management system) is accurate and up to date.
• Developing relationships with certain staff at clients and/or consultants offices.
What we’re looking for:
• Ability to work independently and deadline driven
• Detail-oriented problem solver
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Energetic with an ability to multi-task effectively
• Conscientious, customer-service focused.
• 4 year accounting or finance degree required.
• At least 2 years of accounting experience, professional organization preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with Deltek Vision software preferred.