||Division: Business Development
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Employment Status: Full-Time Permanent
Location: Any TSP Office
TSP is a full-service architecture and engineering firm operating throughout the Midwest. We are a leading provider of architecture and engineering service, building value through innovative design solutions.
The Proposal Coordinator/Writer will develop narrative and graphic content to support marketing and business development strategies. Responsibilities include development of proposal responses, award submissions, statements of qualifications, marketing brochures, and supporting collateral. Additional tasks include marketing database entries and maintenance, report generation, project photography coordination, and production of proposal and interview materials using in-house printing and binding equipment.
- Exceptional writing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite InDesign Software
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in communications related field
- Prior relevant work experience
- Proposal development experience
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop Software
- Deltek Vision CRM experience
- Knowledge of design and construction industry beneficial
TSP offers a competitive salary, exemplary benefits package, flexible hours, and opportunities for advancement. TSP is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply for this position, please send resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org