|Architecture Project Lead
|Post Date:||Monday, July 29|
|Job Title:||Architecture Project Lead|
|Organization:||Life Time Fitness Inc.|
Chanhassen, MN, US
Architecture Project Lead-CHA02525
Coordinates assigned Life Time Fitness projects from beginning of design through club grand opening. Ideal candidate is to have a strong work ethic and must be able to adapt well to change. Upholds the fulfillment of Life Time Fitness' Mission Statement.
- Responsible for coordinating and assembling sets of construction documents.
- Lead and direct architectural project teams including external consultants, during the design, development and construction administration phases of a project.
- Collaborate with Project Architect (or Senior Project Lead) to prepare and manage the architectural project budgets for assigned projects.
- Partner and collaborate with team members in other divisions (Project Managers, Civil Managers, Development Managers) to ensure the successful outcome of al assigned projects.
- Review and process project submittals, requests for information (RFI's), and change management documents during Construction Administration.
- Develop and maintain prototype as well as site specific details based on industry best-practices and drawing files.
- Coordinate with architectural staff to ensure new prototypical details are issued in all active projects.
- Create presentation drawings and rendered exhibits for submittal to governing agencies, land-owners, architectural control committees, various public presentations, as well as for internal business owner and CEO.
- Four-year college degree in Architecture
- Four years experience in Architecture
- Two years experience in project management and construction administration
- Complete with IDP and in the process of taking the ARE preferred.
- Experience with prototype and/or roll-out projects preferred.
- LEED Accreditation preferred
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and computer software
- Knowledge of architectural industry software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task with tight deadlines independently and within a team environment
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and recommend solutions
- Ability to follow-through on deliverables and pay attention to details in the midst of multiple projects and deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of general architecture
Primary Location: : MN-Chanhassen - COR - Corporate
Shift: Day Job
To apply, please visit: http://jobs.lifetimefitness.com/job/Chanhassen-Architecture-Project-Lead-Job-MN-55317/2753140/
|Contact Information:||Life Time Casting|