||RESPONSIBILITIES: • Collaborate on the design of interior environments for corporate, higher education and hospitality interiors projects. Responsibilities include programming, space planning, concept design, design development and client communications. • Experience in the preparation of construction documents a plus. • Finish and material selections, knowledge of local material resources
• Participate in selection of furniture, furniture systems and specifications
• Work with consultants, contractors and fabricators to meet overall project objectives and participate in the construction administration of projects by reviewing finish and material submittals • Assist the project team and project manager in managing client expectations
• Contribute to the office by participating in collaborative brainstorms, office activities, and continuing education initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of interior design or architecture
• Minimum of 6 – 10 years of related experience as an interior designer or in architect with a background in corporate interiors. A focus on workplace design and/or higher education markets preferred. • Strong planning & design skills
• Ability to work in team environment with good collaboration skills • Strong knowledge of the overall design process from programming through construction administration, including furniture, furniture systems, color and materials. • Basic building code and ADA knowledge • Presentation abilities, must be able to communicate design ideas and direction • Proficiency in the use of AutoCad, photoshop, and Sketchup. Revit and Indesign preferred.