|Engineering Technician II (EPG-PTOC)
|Post Date:||Wednesday, November 27|
|Job Title:||Engineering Technician II (EPG-PTOC)|
Member of team supporting Army Testing primarily at Ft Dix NJ but also at Ft Bliss and WSMR. Focus on data collection, digital and manual. Support installion of data collection hardware and software on Army tactical vehicles.
- his is a Service Contract Act (SCA), Part Time on Call (PTOC) Technician position Positions requires personnel with experience on Army C4I systems and supporting communications infrastructure systems. Personnel will perform limited technical functions related to the support of testing activities such as set up, operation, operator level maintenance and modifications of military communications and computer systems and instrumentation/data collection equipment.
- Personnel will be involved in the installation of instrumentation and data collection equipment in military vehicles.
- Personnel may be required to operate military tactical radios and operate/maintain equipment within EPG's instrumentation suite.
- Only candidates with US Citizenship will be considered.
- All candidates must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Security clearance.
- Basic Computer skills, MS Office skills.
- Operators must be able to carry 30lbsof equipment in a transit cases, walk approximately 3 miles a day stand for up to five hours at a time while performing data collection duties.
- Operators must have the ability to visually see objects close in on a small tablet/laptop computers or “smart phones.
- Operators must be proficient and able to type information, on a virtual keyboard, on a computer tablet or laptop
- Ability to ingress and egress military tactical vehicles
- Appropriate boots and attire are required.
- Operators need to be able to stand, kneel, ingress and egress from tactical vehicles while carrying 30lbs of tactical or instrumentation equipment.
- Skills and ability to perform these requirements may be tested prior to test execution.
- Work conditions are austere and in potentially extreme weather conditions.
- Extended work days and weekend work may be required
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
|Contact Information:||Human Resource|