||INTERMEDIATE INTERIOR DESIGNER
The Gensler Minneapolis Office is seeking an intermediate Interior Designer.
• Perform interior design assignments that include conceptual design, schematic design, design development & construction documents
• Provides design support for completion and execution of design projects
• Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents
• Participates in selection of FF&E color palettes & material presentations, and generate specifications
• Develop 3D renderings and images of design ideas
• Design documentation in all phases of the design process including construction documentation phase
• 5 years minimum of relevant design experience in interiors
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, 3-D programs, SketchUp and other modeling software programs
• Proficient in Creative Adobe Suite applications specifically Illustrator
• Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from accredited school
• Certification or state licensed is a plus
• Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials and specifications
• Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
• LEED accreditation is a plus
In order to be considered for this position, you must upload work samples or your portfolio to your application.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please upload work samples or a portfolio to the attachment section of your application.
Applicants who do not submit portfolio materials and meet these qualifications will not be considered.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.