||Gensler, one of the world's largest architecture, planning and design firms is seeking a Junior Architectural Designer to join our Minneapolis office.
• Involvement in all phases of the design process including programming, schematic design, design development and construction documents and construction administration.
• Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings
• Utilize hand rendering techniques to communicate design concepts;
• Analyze sketches, notes, site survey of existing conditions for completion of drawings, space planning;
• Strong 3D visualization skills are required
• Close collaboration with design team, clients, consultants, contractors and vendors
• Meet deadlines for design deliverables
• 1-3 years experience in architecture.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited school of architecture or interior design program
• Strong CAD, REVIT, AutoCAD, Photoshop, V-Ray, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, 3DStudioMax, SketchUp, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat skills are desired
• Experience with Grasshopper, RhinoScript, Processing or other scripting experience preferred
In order to be considered for this position, you must upload work samples or your portfolio to your application.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply. Please upload work samples or a portfolio to the attachment section of your application. Applicants who do not submit portfolio materials and meet these qualifications will not be considered.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.