||Our healthcare team designs environments for every age and every stage of life. Our approach to the health and life science environment bridges perspectives – we design for the experience of the patient, nurse, physician, support staff and administrator in a way that reflects the provider’s brand and the culture of the surrounding community. This position includes project types such as Clinical, Medical Office Building, Ambulatory Centers, Skilled Nursing, Hospice, Surgery Centers, and Senior Lifestyle Centers. We are seeking an experienced healthcare Project Manager to join our growing team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing continuous client relationships
• Establishing client expectations and implementing within the internal team
• Managing staff, project scheduling, work authorizations, budgeting and quality control
• Leading a full-service project team by working across all aspects of the design process,
including project planning and concepts, programming, schematic design, design development,
construction documentation, and construction administration
• Evaluating and interpreting program data to understand project requirements, client
goals and culture
What we're looking for:
• Quality minded, confident, self-motivated individuals
• Ability to understand the client’s goals and implement them in all projects
• Ability to understand multiple agendas and create solutions that work for all parties
• Competency to prioritize effectively and adjust work accordingly to meet deadlines
• Adept at dealing with multiple projects ranging from simple to very complex.
• Must be able to multi-task and possess strong customer-service skills
• Working knowledge of building codes and national healthcare regulations
• Exceptional problem solving abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• A commitment to helping the team succeed
• Ability to travel throughout the United States
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design
• Minimum 10 years of project management experience in an architecture firm
• Minimum 5 years healthcare project management experience
• Experience working with nationwide healthcare clients is a plus
• Experience in maintaining a client relationship over the course of multiple projects is
• Basic understanding of Revit is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Our employees enjoy respect, room to grow and the opportunity to do exceptional work and we take pride in their loyalty and dedication. Our employees make our firm a great place to work. We provide competitive benefits and contribute to health, dental, and life insurance, offer 401K, employee stock ownership plan and more.
Please apply via our careers page www.rsparch.com/careers.html by clicking on the position. Individuals selected for interviews will be asked to provide samples of their work.