Continuing Education Opportunities
AIA Minnesota is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects Continuing Education System. Seminars listed below all require a registration fee, unless otherwise noted. One seminar each month will be shown as a FREE seminar. These monthly free seminars are restricted to AIA Minnesota members only and are limited to the first 20 registrants.
June CE Opportunities
Value Proposition / Exceeding Expectations
presented by Richard Varda, FAIA, Sr. VP Store Design, Target Corporation
Date: Wednesday, June 12
Time: 8 to 10 a.m.
Location: International Market Square, Ste. 185, Minneapolis
Credits: 1.75 LU Hours
To register visit http://www.aia-mn.org/int_membership/president.cfm
Summer Continuing Education Opportunities
1. Learning from a demonstration
2. Taking an architectural tour
3. Participating in an urban sketch crawl...three fun ways you can get continuing education credits this summer through AIA Minnesota programming. Although dates are still being confirmed, the following are continuing education opportunities you won’t want to miss!
June: Air Infiltration and Methods of Detecting and Correcting It - including an air leakage test demonstration (tentative).
1) Lakewood Cemetery Garden Mausoleum Tour presented by Joan Soranno, FAIA and John Cook, FAIA
2) Carleton College, Weitz Center for Creativity Tour, presented by Tom Meyer, FAIA, MS&R
August Urban Sketch Crawl: Urban Sketch Crawl led by Dan Green, AIA and Amber Sausen, Assoc. AIA