IIW Minnesota has an opening for an experienced architect. Depending on the level of experience, the successful candidate will:
• Serve as Architect of Record for various building projects.
• Serve as project manager for various building projects.
• Attend client meetings.
• Participate in marketing efforts to expand business in surrounding area and beyond.
• Responsible for technical content of certified documents.
• Prepare project related correspondence including proposals, reports, addenda, and construction observation reports.
• Perform site and field work including site investigation, existing facility inventory and field measured documentation.
• Prepare estimates of probable cost.
• Research and interpret applicable codes and regulations and verify that materials and methods of construction are in conformance with codes and regulations.
• Prepare design and construction documents.
• Direct architectural interns in performing design tasks.
• Direct technicians and interns in developing architectural drawings.
• Conduct peer reviews of concepts, alternatives, drawings, etc.
• Coordinate work with civil, structural, MEP, and others.
• Oversee construction administration, including submittal reviews, responses to RFI’s and perform site visits.
• Participate in technical and professional societies.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture. Minimum 3-10 years of experience. Proficiency in REVIT 2012 or newer required, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite a plus Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
IIW Minnesota offers the opportunity to work on a variety of architectural projects and collaborate with other registered architects and dozens of professional engineers. Projects include: schools, historic preservation, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings, facility assessments, and studies. IIW emphasizes training and professional development to facilitate your professional growth. Architects are eligible for an Associate Professional position upon meeting the requirements of the position.
IIW does business in Minnesota as IIW Minnesota. IIW is an employee owned A/E firm offering competitive wages and benefits including 401k, health, dental, and disability insurance. Please call Deb Juno, Office Manager at
(563) 556-2464 for further information.
E-mail a cover letter and resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to us at (563) 556-7811, or mail to IIW Minnesota at 101 Seventh Avenue South, Suite 200, St. Cloud, MN 56301. To learn more about IIW Minnesota, visit our web site: http://www.iiwmn.com.