1. Review and discuss project goals, objectives, design standards and procedures with Project Manager
2. Prepare code/life safety analysis
3. Develop, prepare and review drawings that show details of the buildings or structures and specify dimensions and materials, particularly building enclosures.
4. Review shop drawings
5. Assist in providing direction to technicians and designers
6. Participate in internal and external meetings.
7. Coordinate information and work of a multi-disciplined team, including contractor and clients, throughout the development and contract document phases of a project
8. Provide strong technical detailing skills in a variety of construction materials and building types
9. Report status of design process and cost analysis to appropriate Project Manager
• Bachelors of Architecture from accredited School of Architecture
• Professional expertise demonstrated through 10+ years’ experience
• Architecturally licensed
• Understanding and working knowledge of building codes & standards (IBC, IFC, NFPA).
• Experience with design, planning and detailing
• Competent knowledge of building materials, specifications and construction techniques
• Experience in detailing with building codes and zoning ordinances
• Significant ACAD and Revit experience required
• Knowledge and proficiency of MS Office Suite.
• High level of conceptual creativity, innovative thinking and problem solving
• Strong graphical and presentation skills
• Masters of Architecture from accredited School of Architecture
• NCARB certification
• Agricultural background
• Current affiliation and/or membership in local, state or national industry organization(s)