Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in 23 states and over 850 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. By 2025, the company expects to be the country’s pre-eminent private developer, owner, and property manager of affordable housing.
Dominium is seeking a highly motivated Architect to support a new in-house architecture division at our corporate office located in Plymouth, MN. An ideal candidate would have background in multi-family new construction and renovation projects. Experience working on tax-credit housing projects with housing agencies is a plus.
• Works closely with the Director of Architecture in creating drawing and specification standards.
• Responsible for assisting in the project life cycle from concept through construction, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
• Actively produce and grow the preset design criteria based on the Dominium model.
• Willing to learn and participate in the project management of the projects and process.
• Works closely with the Construction team to produce documents that will be efficient, consistent, and contractor friendly.
• Professional Degree (M.Arch or B.Arch), NCARB registered, registered Architect
• 5-7 years of licensure
• Knowledge of Microsoft based software applications – Outlook, Excel, Word
• Proficiency in Revit and 3D modeling software
• Experience coordinating with other team members and external consultants
• Experience working with housing agencies and tax credit housing experience a plus
• Experience in new construction and renovation of multi-family housing projects
• Strong graphic and visualization skills to create design ideas and detail standards
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, both local and national
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free