Would you like to be part of a mid-size planning and design firm that specializes in projects that impact children and our communities? Do you enjoy being part of a collaborative design process that creates practical, meaningful, and sustainable design solutions that meet clients’ goals? Does Architecture, Interior Architecture, Master Planning, Site Selection, or Visualization interest you?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above, we have a Architect I role that may be your ideal next step in your career. You can join a design team in the Twin Cities and gain exposure to all aspects of architecture projects from the initial client meeting, through conceptual and schematic design, to construction documents and administration. Projects include education K-12, residential, healthcare, and nonprofit.
• Join a growing architecture firm that has been operating successfully for 10+ years
• An opportunity to be involved in all project phases including developing design concepts, construction documentation, meeting with clients and consultants, and contract administration
• Meaningful work, be part of projects that impact communities
• Opportunities to grow and advance as an Architecture professional
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture, or Masters of Architecture
• 4-10+ years of professional architecture design and drafting experience
• Demonstrated experience in producing a coordinated set of construction documents
• Proficiency with Revit required
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop is a plus
• Design abilities including drawing and sketching
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com