Station 19 Architects, Inc.
Station 19 Architects, Inc. a 35 year old Planning, Architecture and Interiors firm that specializes in serving Ministries nationwide, is looking for someone to join our team as an Architectural Designer.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A positive, collaborative work ethic.
• Wants to work as part of a Team.
• Demonstrates strong management skills & organization (scope, schedule & multiple projects).
• Good knowledge of building design and construction means, method and techniques.
• Good knowledge of zoning and building codes.
• Proficiency and good working knowledge of CAD Programs(Vectorworks experience preferred), SketchUp, Photoshop, and Power Point, InDesign, etc.
• The ability to juggle multiple short and long term projects.
• Display effective and graceful communication with our team, clients, consultants and contractors.
• Presentation skills
• Creative problem solving skills.
• Experience in all phases of design including construction administration.
• Must have a graduate degree from an Accredited Architectural School
• 3-5 years experience in an architectural firm
Please respond with your resume and cover letter explaining why you would like to be a part of our team to: