Would you like to be part of a mid-size architecture firm with a collaborative culture? Do you enjoy small and mid-size commercial architecture projects that prevent the feeling of stale, mundane, and never-ending projects? We are hiring an Architectural Designer to join this growing design team!
The Architectural Designer will work as part of a project team to develop designs and produce architectural drawings. Work alongside Project Managers, Project Architects, and other Designers to gain experience in growing market sectors.
You will be provided with growth opportunities in design, documentation, licensure, and management.
• Provide project support as directed by Architects or Project Managers, including tasks for your own training and professional development
• Create presentation drawings and assemble documents for distribution
• Get out of the office to perform occasional field surveys and site assessments
What This Position Offers You
• Direct hire position with outstanding salary and a full benefit package: health insurance, 401(k) match, profit sharing, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, vacation days, paid holidays, HSA account, bonuses, and more!
• All AIA, NCARB, IDP dues paid in full by company
• A personalized continuing education plan tailored specially for your professional goals, including AXP/IDP hours
• A fun office environment with a supportive culture
• Fun, fast-paced projects
• Full service architectural and interior design firm
• Projects include hospitality, commercial, retail, municipal, residential, and manufacturing
• Firm has been operating successfully and growing for 25+ years
• 35+ employees and growing
• Located in the Minneapolis metro area
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction Management, or Associates degree in architectural drafting or a related field
• 1-5+ years of professional architectural drafting experience
• Experience in design development and construction documents
• Proficiency with Revit software required
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com