Pope Architects, Inc.
We are seeking a full-time Architectural Designer (Graduate) on the path to licensure or newly licensed, to work with one of our in-house teams in a supporting role. Someone with a positive attitude, a passion for architecture, and a desire to learn and grow would be the ideal candidate for this position. Judgment is required on work details and assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes. Responsibilities would include production of schematics, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
• Responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned project including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions.
• Exposure to design phase activities, e.g. set-up and complete renderings and learn to blend technical and design concepts.
• Production of schematics, design development, construction documents, and construction administration. Will gain an understanding of the entire project process including coordination of documents from SD to CA.
• Carry out assignments with an understanding of scope, schedule and budget goals.
• Work closely with a PA/PM on a project from beginning to end. May manage small projects.
Skills and Competencies:
– An understanding of Architectural principles and practices.
– Good communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
– Works well both independently and in a team setting.
– Proficiency in the use of Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
– Bluebeam and Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus.
Education and Experience:
– Master’s Degree in Architecture required
– 3+ Years of experience required
About Pope Architects: Located midway between Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN we are an architectural and interior design firm focused on the design of Healthcare, Commercial, Community, Senior Living, and Multi-Family Housing customers nationally. We are unique, fun, hard-working and energetic, and we enjoy making our environment a welcoming place for clients to visit and an enriching place for staff to work. We believe in doing great work and having fun while doing it! To learn more about our firm please visit our website. AA/E.O.E
Contact: Please forward resumes to Karen Oldenborg in Human Resources or email email@example.com