Would you like to get away from your desk and the office, and spend some time in the field? Does working with 3D scanners and modeling the point cloud data from site visits appeal to you? If yes- this position could be your next career opportunity!
Now hiring an Architectural Designer that will also conduct periodic site visits to collect as-built conditions. The Designer will work as part of a project team to conduct site surveys for existing conditions, develop designs, and produce architectural drawings. The primary job function is architectural drafting and design as part of a project team. Site visits may comprise approximately 10% to 20% of your time.
This is a long-term opportunity to join an architecture firm of medium size. You will gain experience in design, drafting, modeling, and surveying. Projects include work in various market sectors including hospitality, commercial, retail, municipal, residential, and manufacturing.
What This Position Offers You
• The ability to get out of the office and travel to job sites
• Opportunity to receive training on, and use, the latest version of Revit software
• Receive training on using laser scanners for collecting point cloud data
• Full-time, long-term position with growth into higher roles available
• Full benefit package including health insurance, 401(k) match, profit sharing, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, vacation days, paid holidays, HSA account, bonuses, and more!
• All AIA, NCARB, IDP dues paid in full by company
• A personalized continuing education plan for you
• A fun and collaborative office environment with a supportive culture
• Degree in Architecture, Architectural Drafting, Construction Management, or related field
• 2-7+ years of professional architectural drafting experience
• Proficiency with Revit software required
• Experience in design development and construction documents
• Ability to travel occasionally
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com