Posted Friday, January 4
Tushie Montgomery Architects
Tushie Montgomery Architects is seeking Architectural Interns with 0-6 years of professional experience for immediate full time employment.
We are a 23 person firm with a 40 year history. We have professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, space planning, and interior design working in a collaborative environment from schematic design through construction. Our team members are exposed to a variety of projects and construction types with project construction costs of up to $100 million. Current projects include commercial, multi-family, senior housing, retail, religious, industrial, hospitality, and space planning.
Candidates should possess the following:
• Masters of Architecture or B. Arch degree
• Strong desire for professional growth
• Good Communication skills and work ethic
• Team Contributor and desire to make a difference
• Proficiency in Revit and Photoshop preferred
• Ability to multi-task in various phases of design and projects
• Experience within an architectural environment preferred
• “Jump In” attitude
Please send resume to email@example.com
Visit our website at www.tmiarchitects.com