AEC Resources, Inc.
Highlights: The Architectural Drafters are the backbone of success and are highly valued by this team.
• Advancement: Opportunities to advance into higher roles and leadership positions including Project Captain and Project Manager
• Technology: Opportunity to utilize the latest versions of design software (AutoCAD & Revit) on state-of-the-art machines
• Flexible Hours: Enjoy a casual working environment that emphasizes results over required work hours
What You Will Do:
Now hiring an Architectural Drafter/CAD Technician! Gain experience on projects in growing market sectors including healthcare, commercial, residential, technology and hospitality. In this full time position you will have the opportunity to work on rewarding projects of distinction.
• Prepare architectural drawings for all phases of project development
• Leverage design software to produce construction documentation
• Work alongside the Project Architect and Project Manager to support each project’s initiatives
• Work collaboratively in a team environment
What You Will Need:
• Two or four year degree in related field
• Proficiency with AutoCAD or Revit software
• 3-10 years of architectural drafting experience
NOW HIRING ALL LEVELS OF ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTERS IN A MINNEAPOLIS-BASED LOCATION. SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/submit-resume.html
AEC Resources has emerged as the new leader in architecture staffing in the Twin Cities. With free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture. More information can be found at www.AECresources.com