George Konik Associates
(2-3 month contract) $20-25/hr. Minneapolis, MN
George Konik Associates has partnered with a national Development, Architecture & Engineering firm specializing in high profile commercial and residential construction. We are currently looking for a professional, highly-motivated Architectural Drafter to be an integral member of a dynamic design team on a contract basis for a variety of project types. In this role, you will be supporting both the office building projects along with their wood frame/housing group. The Architectural Drafter will be responsible for converting design documents into construction documents using Revit.
• Associate’s in Architectural Technology or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
• 1-3 years of experience working with Construction Documents. Wood framing experience preferred.
• Highly driven and passionate
• Able to communicate efficiently and effectively in a professional environment
• Proficient in Revit
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
George Konik Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
George Konik Associates, Inc. (GKA) has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. GKA has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.