Are you ready for a change? Would you like to be able to work remotely 1-2 days per week? Does working for a large firm, but in a small studio environment appeal to you?
Now hiring an AutoCAD Drafter for an award-winning architectural firm with a large-scale commercial portfolio! The Drafter/Technician will participate in daily design support and technical development of project documents. You will use AutoCAD on nationally-known, resume building commercial projects. Other project types include government and industrial facilities.
What This Position Offers You:
• Rated as a Top Workplaces and Best Companies to Work For
• Opportunity to work remotely
• Flexible hours with Friday afternoons off
• Opportunity to grow into a Project Lead and Project Manager
• Ability to satisfy AXP/IDP for Architectural Interns and tuition reimbursement
• Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
• Gym onsite and many amenities nearby
• 3-20+ years of professional architecture experience
• Proficient with AutoCAD software
• Ability to create architectural conceptual, schematic, design development, and construction documents
• Experience drawing floor plans, wall sections, elevations, and related schedules and details
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com