George Konik Associates
Architectural Drafter (Revit) Minneapolis, MN Contract
Diversified construction design/build firm located in the Minneapolis, MN area is seeking a seasoned Revit Drafter. In this contract role, you will work extensively with Revit drawings, assembling Revit documents and coordinating activities with team members. You will be focused on a variety of projects including office, senior living and multi-family housing. This could include exterior detailing and interior plan work. You will also communicate with team members at other offices and field locations to confirm design intent and specifications. In this technical role, you will be heavily involved with communications with Construction Project Managers and Projects Architects regarding Revit drawings.
This is an excellent opportunity with a highly respected company.
1. Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Technology required.
2. Must have a minimum of recent one year of on-the-job Revit experience.
3. Five years of construction document development strongly preferred.
4. Experience with senior housing and/or mixed-use housing strongly preferred.
5. Must have superior communication abilities and be comfortable speaking with multi departments at various organizational levels.
Interested candidates please send Word resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To network for future positions, please visit: www.linkedin.com/in/tammijthompson/
George Konik Associates, Inc. (GKA) has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. GKA has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.