Architectural Overflow, LLC
Architectural Overflow, LLC is a full-service residential drafting firm that specializes in developing construction drawings for new homes and additions/remodels. We are seeking talented, self-motivated Architectural Drafters/Designers for our growing firm located in both Shoreview and Long Lake, MN.
– Customize pre-drawn construction drawings using various CAD software.
– Produce construction drawings from scratch using various CAD software.
– Conform with client requests and internal review processes.
– Assist with other projects as needed.
– Participate in a team environment.
– Passionate about architecture and residential design.
– Associates degree or higher in an architectural-related field with 2 or more years experience in residential drafting/design industry.
– Understanding residential construction practices/methodology and current building codes.
– Proficiency with recent versions of AutoCAD and/or Revit. Other CAD and/or design software knowledge is a plus.
– Strong communication skills. Must be able to effectively interact with team members and clients.
– Detail-oriented with good math and problem solving skills.
– Self-starting, confident, and creative personality. Must be able to manage multiple projects.
– General knowledge and proficiency with common computer technology/software.
Candidates for this position will be subject to a formal interview and drafting/design test.