Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in 23 states and over 850 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. By 2025, the company expects to be the country’s pre-eminent private developer, owner, and property manager of affordable housing.
Dominium is seeking an Architectural Intern to support a new in-house architecture division at our corporate office located in Plymouth, MN. An ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual with a background in production, design, and graphic delivery. Experience working on multi-family projects is a plus.
• Works closely with the Architects in creating drawing and specification standards.
• Responsible for creating production drawings, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
• Assist producing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Works closely with the Construction team to produce documents that will be efficient, consistent, and contractor friendly.
• Professional degree (B.Arch or M.Arch) from an accredited institution.
• 1-3 years of experience.
• Proficiency in Revit and 3D modeling software.
• Excellent communications and organization skills.
• Be enthusiastic about design, production, and standardization.
• Ability to balance workload and deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong graphic and visualization skills to create design ideas and detail standards.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free