Join a firm that specializes in architecture, architectural engineering, construction, and environmental services. You can be part of a team that adds beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings. This design studio believes that the way they work can add meaning and value to the world. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. That ideas inspire positive change. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, collaboration is valued as the best way forward.
An Architectural Intern can be part of creative environments while getting hand-on experience in corporate, civic, hospitality and healthcare projects. In the role of Intern Architect, you’ll be able to:
• Participate in the architectural design process, and develop presentation graphics and alternative solutions used to communicate concepts
• Follow through with design development drawing documents and models, and collaborate with production staff for technical details and completion of construction documents
• Perform assignments under the direct supervision of a registered Architect, Project Manager, and other professionals
• Bachelor’s degree or Master of Architecture degree is required
• 2-6 years of professional commercial architecture experience
• Proficient with Revit software. AutoCAD proficiency a plus
• General knowledge of creating construction documents
• Ideal candidate will be dynamic, creative and detail oriented
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com