Posted Thursday, January 3
HMA Architects, Ltd
HMA Architects is a medium size progressive architectural firm located in St. Cloud, MN. We have been providing high quality architectural services for over 25 years. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Architectural Intern to join our creative and hardworking team of professionals. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to experience architecture in a dynamic office and can expect involvement in all phases of architectural design and production.
Candidates must demonstrate initiative and ability to contribute to our team, focus on innovative design solutions, client service, and HMA’s procedures, standards and quality expectations.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor’s or Masters of Architecture preferred, or a graduate of an architecturally accredited technical college
• Architecture License or working toward licensure through IDP
• 1-5 years of experience in a wide variety of project types
• Proficient in REVIT 2015 or newer, AutoCAD 2015 or newer, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Experience using Sketch-Up, Adobe Software, Lumion, preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must be highly organized with demonstrated ability in construction documents
• Candidate should be committed to design excellence, sustainability and client satisfaction
• Assist with production drawings (redlines)
• Site observations and field measuring
• Standard office duties
• Special project assistance
HMA Architects is committed to providing every client with the highest possible service utilizing state of the art computer modeling software. Our Firm has experience in a wide variety of project types including municipal, religious, multi-family, hospitality, military, healthcare and office.
We offer a competitive salary based on skill and experience. Our benefit package includes paid vacation and holidays, SIMPLE IRA (retirement savings plan), pre-tax Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts and dental coverage.
Qualified candidates should email a letter of interest and resume to:
Please visit our website for a preview of some of the exciting projects we are working on