AEC Resources, Inc.
This is an exciting opportunity within one of the nation’s top firms! As an Intern Architect you will have the ability to join a highly awarded team that works on unique projects nationwide.
• Provide project support for teams as directed by team leaders
• Develop design concepts from early phases through design development
• Assist in the development of construction documents
What This Company Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Commitment to professional growth
• Flexible work environment
• Ability to work towards your IDP requirements in a mentored environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
• 1+ years of relevant experience
• Proficiency with AutoCAD software
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
AEC Resources has emerged as the new leader in architecture staffing in the Twin Cities. With free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture. More information can be found at www.AECresources.com