rt Design is an award-winning, design firm specializing high end residential and commercial projects. We are known for well thought out, efficient and beautiful design work, and providing a high level of service to our clients in an enjoyable and supportive work environment.
We have an immediate need for an Intern Architect level team member to assist and drive in all phases from design studies to construction documents. Current projects include tenant improvement projects for financial planning groups and insurance companies, and a number of single family residential projects of varying sizes.
We are passionate about our goals and are looking for people who share the same passion, deep architectural knowledge, broad flexibility and are eager for taking on more responsibilities. This position will work as part of a team to develop high quality drawings and documents during all phases of projects from schematic design through construction administration. This full time position is a rare opportunity for a talented individual who would like to take on more responsibilities and is motivated to become an important member of the firm.
rt Design is seeking a talented individual with the following qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years of architecture office experience.
• Proficient in AutoCAD 2015 and Revit 2015. (2016)
• Proficient in Adobe programs CS5, Excel, Outlook, Word
• Knowledge of construction detailing and construction documents.
• Ability to pull a small project together for bidding and construction.
• High-end residential experience is preferred.
• Team player and interested in working in a small office environment.
• Creative and 3-dimensional thinker.
• Candidates should have a degree in Architecture.
• Time management, documentation and estimating is critical to what we do.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter, resume and portfolio via email: email@example.com