Brunton Architects & Engineers
Brunton Architects & Engineers is seeking a talented architectural professional to join our team in creating high-end design solutions for our clients. Our growing architectural, engineering, and interior design firm recently opened a second office in Minneapolis, MN and offers wonderful opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Architect Intern will be a member of the project team participating in the full range of project related phases with the project manager and the client. Will develop the design work; participate in the production of technical drawings and specifications; coordinate the related work of other disciplines and assist with in-house construction documentation duties on projects.
• Create 3-dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction documentation using software.
• Perform redline changes and revisions
• Assist in the streamlining of the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
• Assist with contract documentation responsibilities
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
• Understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
• Ability to provide efficient and elegant design solutions
• Excellent communication skills, able to have a solid working relationship with clients
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment with a continuous desire to learn and grow
• Proficient in current version of Revit Architecture – preferred