If interested, please apply online at: http://www.bwbr.com/careers/
BWBR is a full-service architectural and interior design firm with a diverse practice and history dating back to the 1920s. Our clients include top organizations and companies throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, and the upper Midwest.
Our Saint Paul office is currently seeking Intern/Project Architect candidates with 3 to 5 years of experience in project types that align with our key markets of Health Care, Higher Education, and Secured Environments.
This position is ideal for a professionally degreed intern or recently licensed architect with strong design skills who possesses the following attributes:
• Shares BWBR’s passion for design, client service, and collaboration.
• Thrives in a team environment.
• Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Experience and interest in a variety of building types.
• Proficiency in Revit.
• Health Care project experience is a plus.
• Sketch-Up, InDesign, 3DS Max advantageous.
• BArch or MArch professional architecture degree and 3 to 5 years of experience.
• Licensure or significant progress toward completion of IDP.
If you have a positive attitude and would enjoy participating in a highly energized, creatively satisfying team environment, then we want to talk to you.
BWBR pays close attention to individual strengths and is committed to continually fostering growth opportunities for our staff. We offer a comprehensive benefits program as well as a profit sharing and 401(k) salary deferral plan.
BWBR also believes a healthy work culture is a culture that promotes health and wellness beyond your work. The diverse and dynamic interests of those who work here provide opportunities, both organized and impromptu, for individual pursuits and exploration. Click here to learn more about our culture.
Apply online at: http://www.bwbr.com/careers/