Perspective is a Sioux Falls architectural and interior design studio providing a fresh vision, purposeful design, and client-focused service. Full of energy and a passion for design, Perspective’s team works side-by-side with clients to help create a vision for their project. The team is currently designing health care, hospitality, corporate, and higher education projects. Each team member contributes unique talents to the studio, including architecture, interior design, and project management.
View our website at www.perspective-inc.com to learn more.
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate individual to be involved in all phases of a wide range of design projects including hospitality, health care, corporate and higher education. You will assist in preparing working drawings of plans, elevations, sections, materials and finishes, as well as be involved in all other aspects of a growing architectural studio. This person must be proactive in learning and developing their skills with the latest software and graphic techniques.
• Degree in Architecture or professional experience with intent to achieve license/ NCARB registration.
• 1-15 years of internship or professional architectural work experience.
• Proficient with AutoCad and 3D modeling software (Sketchup).
• Experience with REVIT is a plus.
• LEED Accredited Professional is a plus.
• Proficient in Adobe CS.
• Ability to work with all team members and clients collaboratively.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organization skills with ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
• Willingness to work hard and play hard!
To apply, send an introductory letter, resume and examples of your work to email@example.com or 196 E. 6th Street Suite 100, Sioux Falls, SD 57104.
Note: Must be willing to relocate to Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Final terms to be negotiated.