Would you like to work on projects that have a positive impact on peoples’ wellness? Are you inspired by projects that positively impact the health of society?
Now hiring an Architectural Technician for exciting projects across the country! The Technician will work alongside designers, architects, and project managers to support each project’s design and documentation initiatives. You will benefit from inspiring projects, mentorship, technical training, professional development, and advancement opportunities into Job Captain and Project Manager.
• Develop BIM models, perform 2D drafting, and support the production of all project phases including construction documents
• Gain experience in growing market sectors including healthcare, wellness, commercial, hospitality, food service, recreational, and others
What This Company Offers You:
• Full-time, long-term position with a strong backlog of projects nationwide
• Direct-hire position with outstanding benefits including:
o Health Insurance, Paid Time off, Flexible Spending Account, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401(k) Plan, & more!
• Opportunity to receive training on and use the latest design technology including Revit and AutoCAD
• Exposure integrated project delivery and the construction aspect of design-build projects
• Advancement available into roles of higher responsibility and pay available
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture preferred, or Technical degree in related field
• Proficiency with Revit software. Experience with AutoCAD a plus
• 2+ years of experience in a professional architectural role
• Demonstrated experience creating design development and working drawing sets
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com