You are more than a day-to-day Revit user – you are a guru, an expert, a connoisseur, a whiz. You dream of details and thrive on the nitty-gritty. You’re such a great teacher that your desk is covered in apples. You crush deadlines, and you’re such a great multi-tasker that you’re reading this while tuning up your motorcycle.
You want to lead, and reap the profits of your efforts, and work with some of the most creative, fun and progressive people in our industry, and eat chocolate-covered potato chips. Guess what? We have the job for you.
JLG Architects is seeking a BIM (Building Information Modeling) Manager. Not just any BIM Manager, mind you. A JLG BIM Manager:
– Is the backpack of a project…in that it’s your job to carry it out the door. A JLG BIM Manager develops BIM execution plans, performs QA/QC reviews of project models, and serves as a “help-desk” resource to aid staff in solving the day-to-day questions and needs which arise.
– Knows his or her stuff. Project documentation? Check. Revit families and details? Check. Contracts, specialized content and coordinating consultants? Check, check, check.
– Educates, Trains & Researches. JLG is always growing, and our BIM Manager will grow with us by developing internal training and education programs and researching new technologies to make us work better, faster, and easier.
A few more attributes of a future JLG-er:
– You need to be an experienced leader. You need to hold a two-year post-secondary degree and have 5 years of Revit leadership experience.
– You should know how to put a building together. You need a basic understanding of building construction and project documentation.
– You know what it means to be a leader. Your “can-do” outlook and willingness to do what it takes garners the respect and confidence of your peers and project team. You stick to your budgets and schedules, period. You communicate. “Organized” is your middle name.
– You are ready to apply. Visit www.jlgarchitects.com/careers and suit up for the first day of the rest of your life.
The Zweig Group’s Best Firm to Work For. Prairie Business Magazine’s Top 50 Places to Work. The Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal’s Top 25 Architecture Firms in the Twin Cities. PSMJ Circle of Excellence. Architectural Record Top Architecture Firms. ENR Top 500 Firm. The Zweig Group Top 25 Hot Firm. Inc. Magazine Top Employer. Grow Grand Best Firm for Young Professionals.
Oh, and we have a couple of design awards, too – somewhere in the area of 100.
For 26 years, JLG Architects has helped our clients work leaner, cleaner, and better. We create comfortable, inviting, exciting environments that raise productivity and lower sick days.
We find unique high performance opportunities to reduce – and sometimes even eliminate – operations costs. We stay on budget, period.
We understand that architecture is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and we want to make the most of it. We work hard, and we love what we do.
Nothing makes us more proud than the success of our clients. We make the design and construction process easy so they can focus on being the best in their respective industries.
We have 100 professionals in nine offices in Grand Forks, Fargo, Bismarck, Minot, Williston, Dickinson, Brookings, Alexandria and Minneapolis because we want to be a part of the communities where we work and live every day.
More importantly, our employees are what make us JLG. They are the brains behind our award-winning designs, the heart of our corporate family, and the reason we have been named a Best Place to Work firm, both for professionals and early career adults.
Every day at JLG is a new day for creating, inspiring and solving challenges. Everyone – from our Intern Designers to our Construction Administrator to our Marketing staff – is a part of the process, and we work closely together because we are inspired by one another. So, if you are someone with fire in your belly and fun up your sleeve, you’re someone we want to meet.
This is a single position that can be located in any of JLG’s nine offices throughout North Dakota, Minnesota and South Dakota.
To find out more, please visit www.jlgarchitects.com/careers. All applicants are required to apply through our company website for consideration.
JLG Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.