Posted Wednesday, January 2
In this exciting fulltime position as a BIM Specialist you will join an industry-leader that has provided growth and stability for employees for over 100 years. In this role, you will use your general Revit knowledge to perform basic drafting and modeling tasks while supporting the company’s BIM initiatives.
This is an entry-level position which is ideal for anyone interested in Revit and BIM Technologies. You will receive heavy training and mentored development. Advancement into Senior BIM Specialist and Project Manager available!
• A widely-recognized market leading firm which has been operating successfully for 100 years
• Multiple locations throughout the United States
• 700+ employees
• Proven employment stability as an awarded market leader
What This Position Offers You
• This is an entry-level position that can become your lifelong career
• Professional development provided
• Growth opportunities into various areas including design and construction
• Training in Revit, design concepts, and other areas provided
• You will work on exciting, high-profile projects with state of the art technology
• Employee events- both in and outside of work
• Free food and beverages every day in the cafeteria
• Long term career opportunity with salary and complete benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, disability, life, flexible spending accounts and education reimbursement
• Proficiency with Revit software
• Associates or Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Drafting or related field
• 0-5 years of professional drafting experience preferred
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com