We are currently seeking a full time CAD Technician with growth potential who brings a passion to “energize” others for our Minneapolis, MN office. The candidate will be a critical member of the project team participating in the full range of document production activities in support our Project Managers and Architects. The candidate must be dedicated to “serve” our clients, contractors, vendors, and “invest” in those relationships. The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to “listen” and “learn” with a humbled confidence to the client’s needs and clearly communicate in a professional manner to the team.
• Architectural drawings from schematic design through construction documentation
• High-level attention to detail
• Production of construction drawings and corresponding details
• Review and coordination with consulting Engineer disciplines as required per project
• Exceptional people skills required
• Exceptional communication skills required
• Well organized individual
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
• Understanding of basic building concepts used in this region of the country
• 3 years minimum experience in Commercial Architecture projects with at least two of these project types:
o Financial Project (Banks / Credit Unions)
o Recreation Facilities (Ice Arena, Air supported dome and fitness facilities)
o Office / Warehouse buildings
o Light Industrial & Manufacturing facilities
o Tenant improvement projects (retail, restaurants)
o Native American focused projects
o Outpatient medical projects
• Proficiency in AutoCAD Architectural Desktop (release 2009 or newer)
• Working knowledge of REVIT 2012 or newer, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Construction experience or knowledge a plus
HTG Architects offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience. Exceptional benefits package includes paid time off and holidays, 401(K) plan, pre-tax Flexible Spending and Health Saving Accounts, dental coverage along with disability and life insurance coverage.
If you feel you are an ideal candidate for this Project Architect position and it is a career opportunity matching your personality and professional experience, please submit your resume for our consideration. Resumes and related materials can be submitted via email to Kari Eller at firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to our Minneapolis Office.