AEC Resources, Inc.
AEC Resources is seeking a CAD Technician with 0 to 3+ years of experience to join our team.
• Provide CAD drafting and design support for Project Managers and Architects during the planning, design and construction of commercial, restaurant, hospitality, retail, healthcare, and other project types.
• Assist with the development and maintenance of standard drawing templates, details and graphic standards.
• Utilize AutoCAD and/or Revit
• Responsible for setting up and maintaining standard drawing files in accordance with company standards.
• Assist in field activities to gather project information.
• Review all work for completeness and accuracy.
• Coordinate work with other disciplines
Education and Qualifications
• Associates degree in design/drafting with AutoCAD/Revit training from a recognized institution or trade school; or no formal training with 2+ years proven experience in the field
• Working knowledge of Revit/BIM or desire to be trained.
• Ability to prioritize tasks to perform on multiple assignments concurrently.
• High level of accuracy/thoroughness, attention to detail and speed.
• Must have good communication and organization skills
• Exhibit a commitment to meeting project deadlines and challenges while working in a team setting
• Focused, high level of self-motivation and productivity, able to make good independent decisions.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/submit-resume.html
AEC Resources has emerged as the new leader in architecture staffing in the Twin Cities. With free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture. More information can be found at www.AECresources.com